2615 - Sometimes we forget what happens OUTSIDE the gym is what makes the biggest difference.
Left is in March of 2017 maybe 138-140 pounds, STRESSED. I was working out on a steady routine, BUT I wasn't sleeping (look at those eyes!), I want wasting, I would go to the gym for 2 hours kill my self running 6 miles and doing legs with heavy weights and I wasn't seeing the results I wanted.
Fast forward to now at 150 pounds with my life a bit more "together" lol. I still workout, but I do cardio moderately (10-15 mins of jumping rope or some kind of HITT.) I SLEEP! I try to sleep 8-10 hours, I noticed with less than 10 I feel like crap and look like crap so 10 hours is what works for me. I envy people who can get 8 hours and are the jolliest people on earth. I now EAT, not just one or two meals a day but I try to have 3-4 balanced meals and some snacks in between.
Be mindful of your habits out of the gym. Eat to fuel your muscle growth and your workouts. Busy schedule? PLAN AHEAD. Take 1 or 2 hours out of your week and meal prep for the entire week.
Sleep! It is so important to get sleep since this is when your body repairs itself and when human growth hormone is released AKA TIME TO MAKE GAINS. Try to balance your work/student/social life to make sure you get sleep. It's ok to turn a party down if you need rest, YOU DO NOT ALWAYS NEED TO BE ON THE SCENE!
The gym is only 20% of how your body will look. The changes you make the other 80% of the time is what will impact your body the most.
On that note HAPPY MONDAY AND I HOPE EVERYONE STARTS OFF PRODUCTIVELY 💗
#fit #fitspo #bossgirls #monday #motivation #gains #musclegain #life #youtube #booty